This is what some of our students have said about how Manipulative Mathematics activities have helped them learn.
- The 24 Game is a fun challenge figuring out how many ways to equal 24.
- The number line was most helpful to me. It helped me refresh the concept of using and differentiating between different kinds of numbers and identifying them in math problems.
- My favorite manipulative activity was the fraction pieces, because I learned how to perform fraction operations easier.
- Two color counters were my favorite. When I work with negatives and positives, I remember and go back to the counters.
- The Geoboard helped me understand the slope. It really showed the difference between the rise and the run.